Beneficial microorganisms on a wheat bran carrier combined with a special nutrient broth. Enviro-Reps' specially tested and formulated Superbugs products exceed by many times the low-yield formulas sold by our competitors.
Areas of application
Large water bodies (over 100,000 gallons) and multi pond facilities (holding tanks, raceways, grow out ponds, housing complexes)
Purpose of using product
- Significant treatment and freight savings for systems that are larger than economically feasible treatment by BRF-1A or BRF-2.
- Boost effectiveness of biofilter
- Degrade decaying organic matter, including excess fish food, leaves, fecal matter, sludge.
- Avoid use of chemicals
- Improve water clarity
- Reduce foul smells
- Improve water quality
- Increase beneficial microbial population
- Clean healthy water is important for fish health
- Important step in water quality management
- Reduced organics
- Reduced backflushing of filters
Seeding dosage: This is the first dosage and will provide a significant boost to the system. Double the maintenance dose determined below. Many water systems will not need treatment during the cold winter months. Anticipate doing a seeding dosage once a year in early spring where temperatures drop below 500 F.
Maintenance dosage: 3 to 10 ppm depending on conditions of aquatic system
5 ppm every 1 to 2 weeks during the warm summer months is average for most systems.
Specific dosage schedules are available by request.
Brewing procedure: See attached brewing instruction sheet. After 24 hour brewing period, disperse evenly throughout system.
Handling and storage
Storage temperature of 40o F to 75o F is optimal. Keep containers sealed in a cool, dark area. Avoid exposure of dry material to moisture. High heat (above 90o F) should also be avoided, especially long term exposure.
Shelf life is 24 months under optimal storage temperatures.